Catch ups & Heatwaves

Dear Friends,

It's been a while since I last wrote a letter to you, a little over a month I think, I've missed it. Missed interacting with you all on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. I'm not sure why it took me so long, to find a quiet spot, write down a little note and publish it. Maybe a combination of a little writer's block and the unforgiving heat.

Everything has been going surprisingly well: my mental health it better, still loving my job at the bar and have been spending quality time with friends. I've also started doing this thing called "freewriting", a practice that helps with writer's block, which I want to tell you about later in the week. As you can see the website is still a bit of a work in process, an on-point reflection of me I think, which I will hopefully finish by the time I send my next letter.

I've been thinking of shaking up the content a bit, as people are not just their bucket lists, maybe some reviews and a few videos? I would love to hear your ideas and what you would like from "Project Mavis"? Anway must dash - getting ready for the footie! Did I mention it's coming home?

Love always,
Mavis xx

1 comment:

  1. It’s coming home 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Videos yes bab

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com