Stuck

Dear Friends,

Today is going to be as short and sweet post. I'm in bed right now, writing this post on my phone, with Hocus Pocus playing in the background. I've been feeling a little stuck of what to write this week, wondering what you guys want to read if you'll find something interesting. My levels have not been good either, depression sucks and its inconsistency is infuriating. Today won't last forever, this feeling will fade and I'll be able to function as a regular human being. However, sometimes all you can do is wade it out. Speak soon and have a good weekend.

Love From,
Mavis x

1 comment:

  1. Maybe talk about what ur feeling on the day so like for me mine is my weight and makes me feel crap ect ! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com