Making Progress

Dear Friends,

This is going to be a short and sweet update. My brother is waiting for me to watch the next WestWorld episode! Anybody else watching this? During the past few days, I've made some progress with my bucket list: I've registered as an organ donor, RSVP to an Oxfordshire based book club and to a writers club. Both of which I'll be attending this month! Sorted out a new stills camera and started making plans for a youtube channel (I'm thinking about vlogging). No updates from the jobs I applied for, although the closing day for applications is today, so keep your fingers crossed! 

Even though this is a fraction of progress, compared to the whole picture, I'm feeling positive and happier. Almost like the things I want to achieve in life aren't that far from my grasp. Project Mavis has officially hit 1000 views as of yesterday! Some of you coming from Brazil, USA, Ireland, France among others. So really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.I'm still thinking of doing an online book club, what are your guys' thoughts, give me name ideas and books to read.

For now,
Love From,
Mavis xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com